To be set free. I am free.I am forgiven. That is it. I now live in freedom that was given to me. This freedom was given at the cost of death on the cross. 
Satan now no longer has power over me. In the name of Jesus I have freedom and victory over all.


I am  a child of the one true God. 

Galatians 3:26 (nasb)

26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

He (God) has all power over the principalities of this world. I live in this freedom in Jesus name and the blood of the cross I claim this victory!

Alive in Christ

14having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him. 

I am no longer a slave or subject to FEAR. FEAR has no power over me. 

Romans 8:14-16

14For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,…



I will not in Jesus name live in fear of what this life brings at me.
I KNOW that He (Jesus) has by His blood given me the power of victory to be in this world, but not overtaken.

John 16:33New American Standard Bible (NASB)

33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”
I not only want, but will live in peace and calm that He (God) has my life in His perfect plan. 

I do not need to be overcome by FEAR. 

I Will Fear No Evil

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)
No more anxiety. No longer will fear be a controller of my life or emotions.

Fear is not of GOD.  I fight not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities of the world, I fight not alone, but in the name of JESUS and His shed blood on the cross.  

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
He (Jesus) is by my side he is my shield my defender.

When I am weak, He is strong! 

2 Corinthians 12:10 New American Standard Bible 

Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with 

insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with 

difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I 

am strong.

When I fall He will lift me up. When I no longer can, he will. I know my rock (Jesus) will not be  moved. 
Psalm 18:2
New American Standard Bible 
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

When the fiery darts of Satan come at me, I will be safe in God's fort, I am NOT alone. 
Psalm 91:2 
I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My 

God, in whom I trust!"

I know this. I believe this. By His (God's) power I will rest. HE will bring to past what is His perfect plan for my life. 

Ephesians 3:14-21

14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom [a]every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to bestrengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the [b]saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations [c]forever and ever. Amen.


Stepping heavenward a little each day,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment