Dear God,
Thank you for the clean laundry on my couch,
Thank you for the dirty laundry on the floor,
Thank you for the disorganized fridge full of food,
Thank you for the school work pages proudly posted up on the fridge,
Thank you for the dirty dishes in the sink,
Thank you for the clean dishes in the cupboards,
Thank you for the school books shoved into the corner,
Thank you for the finger printed windows throughout my home,
Thank you for the legos that I stepped on this morning,
Thank you for the dolls on the bedroom floor,
Thank you for the music books scattered on the floor,
Thank you for the coats and mittens drying out on the floor,
Thank you for the toothpaste dried out in the sink,
Thank you for the wet towel on my bedroom floor,
Thank you for the worn work boots by the door,
Thank you for the crumbs of food under my table,
Thank you for the hair brush on the living room end table,
Thank you for the smell of coffee in the morning,
Thank you for the massive pile of stuffed animals covering my sons bedroom floor,
Thank for the bird seeds scattered across my floor,
Thank you for my dried out, wrinkly not -so- young looking hands,
Thank you for the pile of Thomas the train books toppling over by my sons bed,
Thank you for the worn out table and chairs in my dining room,
Thank for the giggles,laughs that fill my home with joy,
Thank you for the quiet moments when I reach over and hold his strong hand,
Thank you for the light of love I see in his eyes when he looks at me,
Thank you for the way the children RUN to the door to see daddy after a long work day,
Thank you for the pile of papers needing to be organized and filed,
Thank you for the email inbox full of unanswered messages,
Thank you for the "to do" list that never truly gets checked off,
Thank you for the dusty surfaces throughout my home,
Thank for the dust covered picture frames filled with beautiful smiling faces,
Thank you for all the moments throughout each day,
Thank you for this LIFE you have blessed me with,
Thank you for how messy it is,
Thank you for how JOYFUL it is,
Thank you for how FULL it is,
Thank you for the quiet moments before they all awake that I spend time with YOU,
Thank you for ALL THIS...it represents a beautiful, full life that you have gifted me with! ---Love, Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment