Ready, Set, Goals 2014


Ready, Set, Goals 2014

 1.) Be still and stress less. 

Psalm 29:11

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

2.) Be less "busy" with activities that are not productive nor profitable for my family's goals.

Colossians 3:2 

 

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.











3.) To  persevere : to continue doing something or trying to do something even though it is difficult.







Galatians 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

4.) To base and process ALL thoughts in and out through Gods words--NOT my "feelings".







My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.










I added this photo because I am one of those moms who find it hard to look past the mess and enjoy the moment.  My desire is to  not just be the  bystander, but also a participator in the above joy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment